The laboratory started its activities on the basis of the agreement signed between the State Committee of Science of the RA Ministry of Education and Science and PAARA.
Scientific director of the Project – R.V. Aghuzumtsyan – PhD of Psychology, Professor
Senior researcher – L.H. Petrosyan – PhD of Psychology, Associate Professor
Junior researcher – S.H. Poghosyan - PhD of Psychology
Junior researcher – A. R. Khachatryan – Researcher at the Chair of Psychology of Governance
OBJECTIVES AND PROBLEMS OF THE LABORATORY ACTIVITIES
The objectives and problems of the laboratory are:
1) Provide psychological description of state and public administration employees;
2) Introduce a computerized system of psychological selection of public servants;
3) Using psychological characteristics to organize psychological services in administration;
4) Present the results of scientific work in scientific articles, relevant reports, as well as develop a methodological guide on the use of the computerized system of psychological selection of public servants and the organization of psychological services in administration.
The laboratory will be guided by the following activities :
The functions of the laboratory are:
The main function of the laboratory is to conduct research on issues of psychology, including administrative activities. The laboratory:
1) studies different administrative positions and classifies them according to their psychological similarity;
2) makes psychological characteristics (psychograms) for assigned positions that ensure the effectiveness of the activity;
3) performs literature analysis, extracts psychological criteria for classification of professions;
4) performs grouping of specialties, clarification of psychological qualities, classification of psychologically relevant and sustainable qualities.
During the operation of the laboratory 40 scientific articles, one manual, three monographs were published, two of which were collective.