Center for Regional Studies
Center for Regional Studies (CRS) is an independent organization for research and analysis. The center conducts research on scientific, educational, economic, political, social and cultural processes of the region that have a direct impact on the development of the Republic of Armenia. The Center was founded at the RA Public Administration Academy in 2014 where it conducts its research and educational activities.
- economic processes in the South Caucasus and the Middle East: challenges and opportunities;
- socio-political processes in the region and their impact on the RA;
- scientific-educational processes in the region: Armenia and its possible role in the development of regional scientific cooperation;
- regional expertise in social, economic and scientific innovations: challenges and opportunities;
- regional transportation and logistics projects: challenges and opportunities.
- regional integration processes and their economic and social components;
- opportunities of increasing the competitiveness of the Republic of Armenia;
- international best practice in creating education-science-innovative organization-manufacturing chain and its feasibility in Armenia;
- possibilities of international and interstate joint projects, fundraising, creation of scientific and industrial research centers.