Head of the Chair of Political Governance and Political Analysis,
Doctor of Political Sciences, professor, candidate of Philosophical Sciences, Associate professor
The main goal of the Chair is to provide students with qualified education, to support them in specializing in the profession of their own choice and becoming full-fledged and accomplished politicians. Due to the professors of our Chair, the students become skilled professionals in the field of politics in the process of respective analysis. For many students political science is not only a profession but a title and a vision of prosperous future. The main goal of our chair is the annual introduction of new and innovative courses, examination of the processes of national identity, as well as the introduction of modern ideas to the students. The Chair specializes in the field of study of public, national and state security issues simultaneously putting emphasis on regional characteristics of political globalization.
The students acquire professional knowledge and skills which serve as a basis for structured information processing thus enabling them to demonstrate their ability of strategic analysis. The best specialists of the Republic work in the Chair.
The Chair cooperates with similar departments of various Universities which makes possible the incorporation of new professional literature and skills in academic processes. The Chair also participates in national and international conferences.
The educational program of State Public Administration Academy of RA coordinates the international experience of political science development in the sphere of state, political and public administration efficiency insurance, enabling the youth to
- Receive competitive education
- Do analysis and forecasts
- Have a role in the political processes of RA
- Strive for innovation and cooperative partnership
- Acquire leadership skills
- Do political consultations
- Participate in the development and implementation of national security policy
- Integrate into international cooperation within political and social network
- Master PR and GR (Government Relations) principles
- Study the ethnic and cultural characteristics
- Adjust as necessary to face modern challenges
- Join the process of RA political modernization
- Interpret the process of political changes and its impact on the democratization of RA political system
- Introduce new ideas about RA party system and activities
- Negotiate, mastering the art of debate and dialogue
The lecturers of the Chair are:
- Well known doctors of political science, candidates who are also experts in international organizations and lecture in EU and USA.
- Partisan public figures and diplomats who represent the trends of political process modernization and national security issues.
Graduates of the Chair
- RA Members of Parliament, ministers, heads of departments, and regional as well as local government officials
- Lecturers at higher educational institutions who are engaged in scientific work
- Experts in international organizations
Competitive graduates are provided with the opportunity to continue their education at postgraduate and PHD institutions of RASPAU, YSU and other internationally famous universities.