Department of International Cooperation and Foreign Relations
Head of the Department of International Cooperation and Foreign Relations
- Shaping international relation of strategic significance and signing relevant cooperation agreements on the basis of the Strategic Plan of the Academy;
- Undertaking and developing cooperation relations between the Academy and foreign universities, think-tanks, centres of commerce and industry, and other institutions;
- Shaping and developing cooperation links between the Academy and various educational institutions, think-tanks, corporations, as well as different agencies of the public administration system of the Republic of Armenia;
- Hosting foreign delegations and individuals from different sides of the world, as well as organizing visits of delegations and individuals presenting the Academy to foreign countries;
- Providing information and consultation on various international programmes and professional career opportunities to the subdivisions of the Academy.
Phone: +37410 22-89-42